I. Service rules
1. In the spirit of “dedication to be your satisfied partner “, EMCC relies on the superb technology, quality service attitude for servicing customers. Every staff should actively deal with customer complaints, service with a smile, and polite reception.
2. Upon receipt of a customer complaint, we should strictly follow the procedures, deal with it promptly, and respond to customers within 48 hours.
3. If encountering disputes, according to terms of the contract, the specialist is responsible for the coordination. When we encounter such cases where losses are caused by dispute with customers and absent service, we should be in accordance with the principle of “first solving the problem, and then pursuing accountability”, thus enabling customers to minimize losses.
4. Actively deal with objections about the sold products, draw objections treatment programs and follow up inspection staff to deal with objections timeliness.
5. Technical training for customers, keep track of aftermarket products, to provide customers with consulting services at any time.
6. Build customer profiles and track it.
(1) Hot line daily information and its dealing should be registered in detail and taken care of.
(2) Build customer profiles; Have a master of the equipment use location, operating conditions, return visit time, and contact way; Learn more details about installation time, test condition, the installation, commissioning personnel, and maintenance records;
(3) Should promptly notify the owner of equipment if warranty period has expired; and regularly inform the details of equipment maintenance;
(4) Statistical analysis of product quality and service problems, and to improve the quality of service.
II. As for customer complaints caused by non-quality, account manager should be with service personnel together, aim at the damage caused by human factors, analyze, interpret, make up and repair damaged parts, and provide guidance and training for the equipment operator.